Kira is thrilled when she gets to spend a month at her aunt’s Bailey Wildlife Sanctuary in Australia helping care for koalas, wombats, and kangaroos. She’s always loved caring for animals, but it’s not all cuddles with cute joeys. When the baby wombats escape and there’s a predator on the loose, it’s up to Kira and her new friend Alexis to attempt a midnight rescue in the Australian bush!
• The 18” Kira doll has green eyes and long, wavy blond hair that can be brushed and styled. It comes styled in a half-up twist with long loose curls.
• A tie-dye tank top that ties in the front and has embroidered decoration on the shoulders
• A green pleated skirt with buttons up the side
• A pair of brown lace-up boots that are tough enough for bushwalking
• A pair of purple socks
• A purple wraparound bracelet
• The Kira Down Under paperback book