- Specially grown to have the perfect taste and texture for chili recipes
- Hot variety contains plenty of tongue-tingling, sinus-clearing, mouth-watering heat
- We recommend Hot for chili lovers who aren’t afraid to feel the burn
- When you whip up a batch of your own chili, make sure you use Brooks Chili Beans
- Add ground beef and tomatoes for chili deluxe (recipe on can)
It's been nearly 100 years since Brooks first got started in the chili bean business. And, what a great century it's been. We began selling our famous beans in 1907, and in 1938 were the very first to coin the phrase "chili bean" when referring to the delicious red bean that gives chili its classic taste and texture. Today, Brooks has a whole family of products all centered around chili – including our famous Chili Beans, Chili Mix, Chili Seasoning, and Just for Chili Diced Tomatoes. There’s no doubt about it: the best tasting chili dishes start here with Brooks.