- Stainless steel watch featuring multi-function dial with world time indicator, 12/24-hour formats, countdown timer, LCD display, world map, LED light with after-glow, alarm, and mute function
- 39.5-mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with digital display, Case is plastic with stainless steel caseback
- Stainless steel bracelet with fold-over clasp with double push-button safety
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
Cutting-edge technology combines modern design in this casio men's analog digital sport watch. Large push buttons on either side of the bezel make for easy operation, the durable, stainless steel case backgrounds a bold, black dial that features a world map time zone display, an analog sub-dial with arabic numbers every five minutes, and a bright, digital display with day, date, and month information. The strong, stainless steel bracelet fastens with an adjustable buckle for the perfect fit. With a countdown timer, five daily alarms, 12/24 hour formats, mute function, 10-year battery, and a water resistant depth of 330 feet (100 meters), this high-performance timepiece will accompany you for years to come.