- EASY TO MOLD, EASY TO CLEAN: Resealable plastic bucket of Air Dry Clay. This fine, natural white earth clay dries to a hard solid. Easy to use with traditional modeling techniques. It’s also a snap to clean up.
- IMPROVING ON TRADITION: Crayola Air-Dry Clay is smoother, finer and less sticky than traditional clay, and it needs no oven or kiln! Use with techniques like pinch, coil, slab, score-and-weld; make stamped impressions, beads; embedding found objects.
- CREATIVE PROJECTS: Whether you're creating a landscape masterpiece or decorating t-shirts with your Girl Scouts troop, Crayola has the markers, pens, kids markers, paints, colored pencils & crayons you need to make your project pop in bold, bright colors.
- TACTILE ART: Let your little artist express themselves through sculpting, molding and modeling. Kids love the 3D nature of clay & dough. Our Air-Dry Clay hardens on its own, and our Modeling Clay can be sculpted, squished, and reused without drying out.
- FROM MARKERS TO SIDEWALK CHALK: Markers for kids or adults, washable paints, bright crayons, even scented markers, we've got it all! Crayola gives kids the power to express all that inspires them as they explore, discover, play, pretend, create & dream.
Crayola Air-Dry Clay allows your little ones to create fun and imaginative shapes with ease. This soft modeling material can either be reused or air dried to preserve your creation; no baking is ever required. Smoother, finer, and less sticky than traditional clay, this Crayola modeling clay is perfect for group activities. You can even soften the clay with water if needed, allowing kids to enjoy hours of fun making and re-making favorite creations. Once your child is finished creating, the air dried clay is great for painting. This product is designed for children ages 6 and older.