Melanin-infused lenses makes a visible difference; absorbing and filtering diffused light while eliminating reflections. Instead of being over-strained, the eye is effectively protected. The result: glare-free vision with natural colours, natural contrast and 100% protection against UVA, UVB, and UVC rays.
Fits over your prescription glasses
Patented melanin-infused polycarbonate yellow polarized lenses
Reduces eyestrain and eye fatigue while providing a more comfortable driving experience
Suitable in all weather conditions
Available in 2 sizes to ensure proper fit: S/M and L/XL
- Fits over your prescription glasses
- Patented melanin-infused polycarbonate yellow polarized lenses
- See clearer with premium Melanin driving lenses
- Reduces eyestrain and eye fatigue while providing a more comfortable driving experience
- Suitable in all weather conditions
- High-definition lens enhances vision in both bright and low light, while reducing glare and preserving colour
- Melanin lenses enhance contrast without colour distortion
- Shatter resistant lenses
- Available in 2 sizes to ensure proper fit: S/M and L/XL
- Blocks 100% UVA / UVB / UVC
- Blocks 99% of glare
- Top vent preventing fogging
- Side lens for exceptional peripheral coverage
- Lanyard (cord) that integrates into temple ends
- Microfibre pouch
- Certain household chemicals will react negatively with the frame material and the metal oxides used on the coatings of the lenses
- Avoid contact with acetone, tissues, abrasive cleaners, glass or other ammonia based cleaners, hairsprays, and chlorine
- Hard water on your lenses will leave visible spots that are difficult to remove and may be damaging to your lens coatings
- Clean and thoroughly dry your lenses immediately if hard water such as pool or ocean water comes in contact with your sunglasses
- For optimum performance, rinse your sunglasses daily in warm water.
- Use a mild liquid dish soap to wash each lens surface.
- Dry using a clean, soft, absorbent cloth.
- Do not use paper-based products to clean your lenses.
- The multiple coatings on the lenses are resistant to light scratching; however, heavy, abusive scratching can break through the coatings and cause visible marks
- Good cleaning practices and keeping your sunglasses in the included microfibre pouch when not in use will significantly help to prolong the life of your lenses
- Excessive heat may deteriorate your lens or misshape the frame. Avoid leaving your sunglasses where you might expect excessive heat
- Eye: 65 mm
- Bridge: 13 mm
- Temple: 124 mm
- Eye: 67 mm
- Bridge: 14 mm
- Temple: 126 mm