- by entering your model number.
- 4 Servings: Tight on kitchen space? The 60-square inch grill is the most popular George Foreman Grill, with space for a tasty main course for four, or a complete meal with veggies and other sides.
- Removable Plates: Easy cleanup is essential, and that’s what the removable grill plates are all about. Pop them in the dishwasher after grilling and they’ll be ready to go for your next meal.
- Advanced George Tough Nonstick Coating: There’s a lot to love about this nonstick coating. It’s 3x¹ more durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil.
- Fat-Removing Slope: It’s the sure sign of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat* from meats for lean, tasty meals.
- Drip Tray: The dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease so you don’t have to. How nice is that?
"You deserve better than mediocre food or complicated cooking. So you need the George Foreman 4-Serving Removable Plate Grill and Panini. It preheats 35% faster*** to speed up cooking times for meats, veggies, sandwiches, and a whole lot more. Plus, it’s got nonstick grill plates so cleanup is as easy as it gets. This is the must-have grill for couples or small families who are tight on kitchen space, but high on easy cooking and dynamite food! Does that sound like you? *from 1/4lb. uncooked 80/20 ground chuck **compared to standard George Tough non-stick coating ***compared to current removable plate grill, GRP0004"