- by entering your model number.
- Capture the fragrance of South Dakota’s state flower, the delicate prairie crocus flower, along with the scent of rushing water, mountain spruce, and smoky firewood
- A floral bouquet of lavender and rosemary is balanced with woody notes of patchouli, soft moss, and sandalwood
- Typical burn time is 60-80 hours; Hand poured
- Candles weigh 13.75 oz each
- Made from all natural soy wax in the USA
There’s a feeling that exists within every state, small town or city – an energy all its own. The smell of the air, the sounds of the morning and the memories that reside there can fill us with nostalgia when we return or rifle through mementos. These places exist in our memories, and though life often relocates us, the sentiment for our experience there remains.