- SURPERIOR DESIGNED CLOTHES STEAMER: The portable handy handheld steam iron flouts its size with its performance. Perfectly wrinkle remover with the modern efficient nozzle designed. This allows steamer to distribute steam powerfully and consistently to remove stubborn creases, keep your clothes pressed and you looking professional in your workplace.
- PORTABLE TRAVEL SIZED: This compact and lightweight clothes steamer design is travel and storage friendly. The light steamer is only 540 grams. It is more suitable for any car or travel bag than other steamer, taking up little space and perfect companion for travel and business travel. Wearing folded clothes, You will make a good impression on everyone at a party or conference.
- PERFECT TANK CAPACITY AND FAST HEATING: Through market research, we have found that the 150ml capacity steamer is more popular and suitable for home and travel. It can meet your needs without wasting more water. And steamer for clothes heats quickly to emit wrinkle-busting steam in 60 sec, lasts for 7-10 minutes of continuous steaming to emit wrinkle-busting perfectly!
- SAFETY PROTECTION: Please turn off the clothes steamer when it not in use and when water running out. Otherwise, it will affect the service life of this steamer. There is automatic turn off function when the unit gets too hot or the water level is too low. Please note: When Using JSD travel steamer On 220v Outlets Use A Voltage Converter + Adapter Plug.
- SATISFACTION SERVICE: You will like our new multi-purposed and portable JSD clothes steamer.We are very confident in the quality of our product and committed to offering responsible after-sales service.Providing 3-YEAR SALE SERVICE.If have any questions,please feel free to contact us.
- Keep the steam nozzle away from any part of the body.
- Do not tilt the steamer more than 45 °
- Do not fill above the MAX fill line
- Do not get too close to the fabric, do not stay in one place for too long and do not wet the fabric.
How to clean:
To clean the hand held steamer, add water to center and 1 fl oz. (30 ml) vinegar. Turn on the appliance and let steam for 3 minutes. Pour the rest of the water into the sink or tub.
Troubleshooting: - If there is no steam formation, there is no electricity or insufficient water. Check the connection and add more water.
- If water escapes from the nozzle, there is too much water in the tank. Turn off the power and pour water below the MAX fill line.
- If the steam nozzle is defective, there is water near the nozzle. Turn off the appliance, turn on the steamer and tap the inside of the nozzle.
In the box:
- Mini steamer
- Travel bag
- User Manual
- Warning / safety card
lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty:
If you are dissatisfied or dissatisfied with any of our products for any reason, we are committed to offering you a new alternative! Contact us via and we can help you solve all your problems.