- by entering your model number.
- #1 RATED BEST BUY - As seen in USA Today, Business Insider and Esquire. We go the extra distance to ensure our shower curtain liners rise way above the standard practice. Because of our focus on quality and safety, we developed a Mildew Treatment process which makes our shower curtain liners last 4X longer than our competition. Our factory managers think its “overkill” since no one else is doing what we are to ensure quality and safety and that's just the way we like it!
- SAFE & ECO-FRIENDLY - Many shower liners available on the market are made from PVC, a highly carcinogenic compound that emits toxic gas into the air which can last for 28 days. Inhaling the toxic and chemically laden PVC fumes for prolonged periods of time can cause headaches and damage to the liver, central nervous systems, respiratory and cause reproductive problems. Made with non-toxic, chlorine free, PEVA which doesn't expose your family and the environment to harmful chemical fumes.
- CONVENIENT & DURABLE - Easily fits any standard size shower/tub and works with straight or curved shower rods. Use it as a Stand-Alone curtain or as a Liner for a fabric shower curtain. Heavy Duty magnets on the bottom prevent curtain billowing keeping the water in and the cold air out. Also includes 12 rust-proof metal grommets and a reinforced header that prevents tearing and ensures long-term functionality. The days of ripped hook holes and sagging shower curtain liners are finally over!
- CLEAN & GERM-FREE - Our anti-bacterial shower curtain liner uses a Proprietary Mildew Treatment which inhibits mold and mildew growth 4X longer than our competition. With basic maintenance of wiping and rinsing, your shower curtain will be free of any unhealthy and embarrassing mildew buildup.
Keep your family safe and healthy with non-toxic PEVA shower liners. The greatest danger in your bathroom could be your new vinyl shower curtain. The EPA found poly vinyl chloride (PVC) products are laden with 108 volatile organic compounds and poisonous chemicals that emit toxic gas into the air which can persist for the first 28 days. PVC plastic is softened with hormone-disrupting phthalates and includes chlorine which creates dioxin, a carcinogenic chemical formed during its creation and destruction. Dioxin is dangerous since it easily penetrates the food chain of the planet as it can travel widely without breaking down. A recent study found that in just six hours after opening a PVC shower curtain, your bathroom would be exposed to volatile organic compounds over 16 times the allowable levels for indoor air quality established by the US Green Building Council and the Washington State Indoor Air Quality Program. Bottom Line: Be wise and don't put your family at risk with poly vinyl chloride (PVC) shower curtains. Product Description - 12 Month . - No Questions Asked 90 Day Money Back - Mildew Resistant - - Non-Toxic - PEVA materials - No Chemical Odors - Rust Proof Grommets To Keep You Safe