- by entering your model number.
- Rectangular cast-iron grill press for squeezing fat from meats or flattening bacon
- Preseasoned with vegetable oil and ready for immediate use
- Heavy-duty cast-iron base and "cool grip" spiral handle
- Cleans easily; hand wash only
- Measures 6-3/4 by 4-1/2 inches
Use to eliminate curl from your bacon or ham, press out unwanted fats in burgers or sausage and holding heat in your grilled sandwiches. Handle features a cool grip spiral design.
For the stovetop or the grill, this press pushes out the excess fat in burgers or chicken, eliminates the curl in bacon or ham, and retains the heat in grilled sandwiches. Made of heavy cast iron and weighing about 3 pounds, the grill press uses its heft to do the work. The press measures 6-3/4 by 4-1/2 inches and has a unique hammered finish. A cool-grip spiral handle keeps hands comfortable when working over a hot grill.--Cristina Vaamonde