- by entering your model number.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL MAJOR CABLE INTERNET PROVIDERS: Including certification by Xfinity by Comcast, COX, and Spectrum; NOT compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and any bundled voice service
- SAVE MONTHLY RENTAL FEES: Model C6220 replaces your cable modem and WiFi router saving you up to 150 dollars per yr in equipment rental fees
- BUILT FOR SPEED: Supports cable internet provider plans up to 200 Mbps speed
- FAST WiFi PERFORMANCE: Get up to 1200 square feet wireless coverage and 20 devices connected with AC1200 speed (up to 1200 Mbps)
- VERSATILE CONNECTIONS: 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 1 USB port give you fast wired connections to your computer, printer, game box, storage drive, and other devices
- MODEM TECHNOLOGY: Engineered with 16x4 channel bonding and DOCSIS 3.0
- SAFE & SECURE: Supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 wireless security protocols
The NETGEAR AC1200 Dual Band Cable Modem WiFi Router is designed to meet DOCSIS 3.0 specifications, making it 8x faster than DOCSIS 2.0. It provides with up to 1.2 Gbps for better WiFi and download speeds. With 8 download and 4 upload channels, you are provided with the most reliable and efficient speeds. Two Gigabit Ethernet ports allow for the fastest wired speeds to connect to your router or computer. It works with cable Internet providers like XFINITY from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox & more. System Requirements: Cable broadband Internet service. Check your cable Internet service provider web site for data speed tier compatibility. Microsoft Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux. Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher. Use with an 802.11ac adapter like NETGEAR A6210 for maximum performance.