- Bread and biscuits, toast and toffee, chicory and caramel, all enveloped in a cloak of rich maltiness that's balanced by a mellow bitterness with subtle floral spiciness.
- A diabolical Dark Mild born of a deceptively simple recipe that spawns a murky potion possessing a decidedly complex flavor.
- Original Gravity 1.040, Total Time to Make: 4 Weeks, Yields 5 Gallons
- Each kit includes all the ingredients for 5 gallons of finished beer. Works with any 5 gallon beer brewing equipment kit. Just follow the simple instructions included with every kit, and within just a couple weeks, you’ll yield 5 gallons of homemade, handcrafted beer (approximately 40-50 twelve-ounce bottles) — more than enough to make an unforgettable impression at your next party.
- Kit Includes: Malt Extract, Steeping Grains, Hops, Dry Yeast, Priming Sugar, Muslin Steeping Bag, Complete Instructions