- by entering your model number.
- Updated classic I-type film value pack: The classic film is back with a new formula exclusively for I-type cameras with 40 classic iconic white framed photos.
- Updated classic: the classic film is back with a new formula exclusively for I-type cameras. It uses polaroid's latest chemistry to provide richer colors, Tones, and contrast. I-type film is not compatible with vintage Polaroid cameras.
- Light it up: Polaroid instant film loves light. The more light in your shot, The better your photo will turn out. Always shoot in bright light or use the camera flash.
- Develop: all photos appear blank at first. Photos develop within 15 minutes. Shield photos from the light and place them face down as they develop.
- Create: every photo you create is rich textured and unique. Unpredictable, imperfect, and impossible to reproduce.
Polaroid photos are magical. We all know that. So magical, sometimes, that you can’t get enough of them. That’s why the x40 exists - so that you can keep taking photos without fear of running out of film. The x40 I-Type is compatible with the One-step 2 and the One-step + cameras and is ideal for the hardcore Polaroid photo fan, as it allows serious photographers to get extra photos for their cash by buying in bulk.