Serengeti® has been committed to developing the world’s most advanced sunglass lens technology for over 45 years. The moment you put on a pair of Serengeti sunglasses, you see brighter colours, enhanced clarity and reduced glare.
Our dedication to technology and craftsmanship is what makes Serengeti one of the finest eyewear companies in the world.
Features and Benefits:
- Made in Italy with the finest materials and attention to detail
- Ultra-lightweight glass lenses are 20% thinner and lighter
- Photochromic technology adapts to any light condition
- Anti-reflective coating cancels backside reflected glare
- Spectral Control® manages blue light so colours are crisp and clear
- Polarized Driver® lens reduces glare and improves clarity
- Fits small to medium faces
- Nylon frame is exceptionally light, flexible and comfortable
- Universal bridge is very comfortable on your nose
- Spring hinges are flexible and strong
- Hard-shell carrying case and cleaning cloth
- Coverage is 100% UVA/UVB
- Tortoise frame colour
- Bring these sunglasses to the warehouse to see if they can be fitted for your prescription
- Since salt is highly abrasive, rinse lenses with fresh water if you have been in or near salt water.
- To clean lenses, blow loose particles off the lenses, then clean with an optical lens cloth or soft cotton cloth. A mild liquid soap diluted with warm water can also be used on the cloth.
- Never use paper products or clothing to clean lenses.
- Clean cloths are a great way to keep your sunglasses clean and smudge free. We recommend you frequently launder your cloth to keep it free of debris, dirt and oils that could damage your lenses. Wash in warm soapy water. Do not use fabric softener as this may leave a film on your lenses.
- While the lenses are scratch- and shatter-resistant, they are not scratch- or shatter-proof; store them in their case when not in use.
- Do not leave your sunglasses in extreme hot or cold conditions, like the dashboard of your vehicle.
- Eye: 58 mm
- Bridge: 17 mm
- Temple: 130 mm