Serengeti® has been committed to developing the world’s most advanced sunglass lens technology for over 45 years. The moment you put on a pair of Serengeti ® sunglasses, you see brighter colours, enhanced clarity and reduced glare.
Our dedication to technology and craftsmanship is what makes Serengeti® eyewear one of the finest in the world.
Features and Benefits:
- Made in Italy with the finest quality materials and attention to detail
- Ultra-lightweight glass lenses are 20% thinner and lighter
- Photochromic technology will adapt to any light condition
- Polarized Driver® lens reduces glare and enhances clarity
- Anti-reflective coating cancels backside reflected glare
- Spectral Control® to manage blue light so colours are crisp and clear
- Fits medium to large faces
- Nylon frame is exceptionally light, flexible and comfortable
- Saddle bridge is comfortable on your nose
- Hard-shell carrying case and cleaning cloth
- Coverage is 100% UVA/UVB
- Shiny black frame colour
- Bring these sunglasses to the warehouse to see if they can be fitted for your prescription
- Since salt is highly abrasive, rinse lenses with fresh water if you have been in or near salt water.
- To clean lenses, blow loose particles off the lenses, then clean with an optical lens cloth or soft cotton cloth. A mild liquid soap diluted with warm water can also be used on the cloth.
- Never use paper products or clothing to clean lenses.
- Clean cloths are a great way to keep your sunglasses clean and smudge free. We recommend you frequently launder your cloth to keep it free of debris, dirt and oils that could damage your lenses. Wash in warm soapy water. Do not use fabric softener as this may leave a film on your lenses.
- While the lenses are scratch- and shatter-resistant, they are not scratch- or shatter-proof; store them in their case when not in use.
- Do not leave your sunglasses in extreme hot or cold conditions, like the dashboard of your vehicle.
- Eye: 60 mm
- Bridge: 18 mm
- Temple: 140 mm