- by entering your model number.
- Winners of Pinewood Derby competitions use Tungsten weights. It's 1.7x heavier than lead which allows you to pack more weight in the back of your car. This causes a greater build up of potential energy and have faster speeds on the track and finish line.
- EXTRA 3.25 oz instead of 3.0 oz. Incremental sizes offer a more precise weight distribution. (5 half ounce, 2 quarter ounce, and 2 eighth ounce weights) Give your derby car more weight in the back for more speed. It may be the difference of 1st place and 2nd.
- The cylinders are 3/8" diameter which is a standard drill bit size. Simply drill a hole, insert weights and glue in place.
- NO SHARP EDGES! NO LEAD! These weights are beveled, non-toxic and child safe for handling.
- Surprisingly Heavy! Tungsten weights have huge advantages in pinecar racing.
Get more for your money with 3.25oz. (5 half ounce, 2 quarter ounce, and 2 eighth ounce weights) Doctor your car and make Tungsten Weights the engine of your pinecar. Package contains nine 3/8" diameter cylinders with chamfored edges for easy insertion and safe handling. Un-used weights are safely stored for next years Pinewood Derby. Installation is easy. Just drill a standard 3/8" hole and insert the weights you need. You can choose to cover them with wood putty or show them off.